Preferred by the world's top sessions stylists, super models and celebrities, the new range of ghd stylers are in a class of there own. No other ceramic hair styler comes close. Exceptional build quality and advanced microprocessor technology result in far superior results whether you are straightening or curling your hair.
- Computer microprocessor technology which is totally unique and regulates the temperature five times a second. The LED you see on the styler pulsating shows this in action any time they are switched on. If your ghds LED doesn't flash you don't have a microprocessor and probably own fakes.
- Superior quality ceramic heaters which are the same size as the plates meaning there are no hot spots. The quality of the heating element is probably the most important factor heat up time and an even distribution of the heat. ghd straighteners heat up in seconds (some straighteners can take a couple of minutes) and distribute the 210 ˚C of heat evenly over the plates.
- Heaters are double plated with a platinum wire not PTC or copper like most. The platinum wire is actually embedded within the ceramic plates and has been fired at 1400 ˚C. Copper wire which is used in other straightening irons is cheaper but much less efficient in emitting heat and also emit a detrimental type of heat that dries your hair out.
- Rounded barrels make the ghd straighteners as good at curling hair as they are at straightening.
- The advanced control circuitry means that the ceramic irons retain maximum heat throughout the styling process from base to tip of the plate
ghds-compared : The No.1 ghd Comparison Web Site
We are constantly checking online prices to bring you the best and latest ghd deals. The ghd prices are updated daily by a researcher Victoria - we do not rely on automated feeds like most comparison sites as these are often out of date. Thanks to our partnerships with all of the approved ghd retailers, we can bring the lowest ghd prices as well as exclusive deals you will not find anywhere else.
To guarantee the authenticity of your ghd Straighteners always buy them from ghd approved retailers. You can check whether an online retailer is approved by ghd at ghdhair.com. All the suppliers we list are ghd approved retailers and they can guarantee the authenticity of all their ghd hair straighteners.
Beware Of Fake ghd straighteners
We have been informed that there are a number if sites claiming to sell ghd straighteners for a very low price (£30-£60). These are not genuine ghds, they have no microprocessor technology, no two year warranty and are inferior in build quality. To avoid disappointment always buy from the authorised retailers we list here.
Use Approved GHD Retailers
As all the ghd retailers we list are approved by ghdhair.com you save money and time and you can be assured that the ghd straighteners you buy are the real thing.